Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited in inviting application form eligible candidates for filling 56 positions of Junior Engineer Assistant, Jr.Quality Control Analyst, Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Marketing Assistant, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Assistant and Junior Office Assistant. The aspirants may apply though on online applications from the official website CPCL on or before last date 31st May 2017. The candidates selection process will be depending on their performance in written exam and followed by interview. The selected applicants will receive pay band as mentioned below.
Eligibility Details of CPCL Junior Technical Assistant
The candidates who are interested in CPCL Junior Technical Assistant, they must have to satisfy following eligibility details as per CPCL official notification. The applicants must have completed educational qualification in Diploma/ Degree/ Graduations from any recognized university, post wise qualification is mentioned below. The applicants lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 27 years as on 31st May 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicants as per the norms of CPCL.
Name of The Organization: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Job Category: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Total No. of Vacancies: 56
Name of Posts:
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Production) – 22
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 07
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV(Electrical) – 03
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 02
- Junior Engineer Assistant-IV(P&U- Mechanical) – 06
- Quality Control Analyst-IV (Quality Control) – 04
- Junior Technical Assistant – IV ( Fire and Safety) – 04
- Junior Marketing Assistant – IV( Marketing) – 01
- Hindi Translator-IV – 01
- Junior Accounts Assistant( Finance) – 03
- Junior Office Assistant (HR) – 03
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV: Diploma in Chemical/Petroleum/Petro-chemical Engineering(Production), Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Instrumentation(Electrical & Instrumentation), Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical and P& U Mechanical), Graduation in B.Sc. with Chemistry as a major subject.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: Diploma in Chemical/Petroleum/Petro-chemical Engineering, Graduate with B.Sc.
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 10th with Fireman’s certificate course
- Junior Assistant in Marketing: BBA/BBS/BBM/BMS Degree with 60% marks and Diploma/Certificates of Computer Operations/languages.
- Junior Accountant Assistant: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in commerce with 60% marks and Diploma/Certificates of Computer Operations.
- Junior Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree and computer operation certificates
- Hindi Translator-IV: Master’s degree in Hindi or English.
The applicants lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 27 years as on 31st May 2017. The age relaxation will be applicable as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC applicants as per the norms of CPCL.
The candidates selection process will be depending on their performance in written exam and followed by interview.
The selected aspirants will get monthly remuneration of Rs.11900/- to Rs.32000/-.
The candidates who are belongs to General/OBC they should pay Rs.300/- and All other category applicants no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible aspirants may apply though online applications from the official website CPCL i.e. www.cpcl.co.in.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st May 2017
CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017
CPCL Junior Engineering Assistant Online Application