71) If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, how can CALICUT be coded?
72) If AT=20, BAT=40, then CAT will be equal to
73) If GO=32, SHE=49, then some will be equal to
74) If white is called blue, blue is called red, red is called yellow, yellow is called green, green is called Black, black is called violet and violet is called orange, What would be the colour of human blood?
75) If sky is called sea, sea is called water, water is called air, air is called cloud and cloud is called river, Then what do we drink when thirst?
76) If green means red, red means yellow, yellow means blue, blue means orange and orange means green, what is the colour of clear sky?
77) If ‘nso ptr kli chn’ stands for ‘Sharma gets marriage gift’. ‘ptr lnm wop chn’ stands for ‘wife gives marriage gift’, ‘tti wop nhi’ stands for ‘he gives nothing’ what would mean ‘gives’?
78) In a code language if POSE is coded as OQNPRTDF, then the word TYPE will be coded as
The word has been coded in such as way that codes for letter P are OQ (One letter behind and one letter ahead of P in alphabet). Similarly, codes for O are NP and so on.
79) In a certain code, BOXER is written as AQWGQ. How VISIT is written in that code?
Letters at the odd places have been written one letter back, and letters at the even places have been written two letters ahead in the coded word as their positions in the alphabet.
80) If CLOTHES is EXHAUST and THRICE is STABLE, then SHIRT is
Using the above coding procedure as in the previous question, we find that the codes for letters $ and I will be B and L, and thus coding for SHIRT will be BLASH.