Chief Medical Health Officer, Korba has issued a recruitment notification for filling 126 positions of Dentist, Nurse Staff, Pharmacist, Clerk, DEO, other various posts. This is good news for the Job seekers who are looking for Staff Nurse Jobs in Korba. The eligible and interested candidates may apply for CMHO Staff Nurse Recruitment by offline application forms. The applications can download from official website of CMHO and send on or before the last date 16th March 2017. The candidates who are applied for CMHO Staff Nurse Recruitment they will be selected by written exam and followed by Interview. The selected candidates will get the pay band as given below. The candidate’s eligibility criteria are given below as per the official notification.
Eligibility Details of CHMO Korba Staff Nurse
The candidates must have passed 10th or 12th or degree or MBBS in relevant fields from any recognized board or university, post wise qualifications are mentioned below. The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 64 years and for CG Natives the Upper Age Limit is 35 Years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per norms of Korba (Chhattisgarh) government. The candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.200/- for ST/ SC/divyanga/Women applicants. For more information kindly check official advertisement.
Name of the Organization: Chief Medical Health Officer, Korba
Official Portal: Korba.gov.in
Job Type: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Korba, Chhattisgarh
Application Mode: Offline
No. of Posts: 126
Name of the Posts: Dentist, Nurse Staff, Pharmacist, Clerk, DEO, other various posts
Required Qualification: The candidates must have10th or 12th or Diploma or Degree or MBBS in relevant fields from any recognized Board or University. For post wise qualification kindly refer official notification.
Age limit: The applicant’s lower age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 64 years and for CG Natives the Upper Age Limit is 35 Years.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.200/- for ST/ SC/divyanga/Women applicants.
- Written exam
- Medical Officer: 20000 – Rs. 35000/- per month
- Yoga Instructor: 10,000/- per month
- District Whibeedi Kansletent: 31 500/- per month
- Psychiatric Nurse/General Nurse: 25000/- per month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor Lab: 16500/- per month
- Tibiacwhi: 10000/- per month
- For post wise pay scale details are mentioned below.
How to apply:
- Visit the CMHO official website.
- Click on official notification and read it.
- Download application and fill application form.
- Pay the application fee as per applicant’s reservation category
- Send the application form to mention address on official notification.
Address: Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Korba, Chhattisgarh
Last Date to Submit Applications: 16th March 2017