The Cement Corporation of India (CCI) has announced a recruitment notification for the Vacancies of manager and officers. The candidates who are waiting for jobs in Cement Corporation of India may use this chance of CCI manager and officers Recruitment. The candidates can apply for the manager and officer’s vacancies hard copy applications. The application forms can download from authenticated website of CCI and send to the CCI on or before 20th March 2017. Before going to apply the CCI manager and officer jobs the candidates must satisfy following qualification and age limits as given below.
Eligibility of CCI Manager and Officer
The aspirants should have completed Diploma / Degree /Graduation / Post Graduation from a UGC or AICTE approved University. The aspirant’s age should not exceed 50 years and age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates who are applying for CCI Manager and Officers. The complete details are mentioned below about the CCI Manager and Officer recruitment.
Information about CCI Recruitment
Organization Name: Cement Corporation of India Limited
Authenticated Website: www.cementcorporation.co.in
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: India
Application Mode: Offline
No. of Vacancies: 31 posts
Name of Posts:
- General Manager (Technical) – 02 posts
- General Manager (Projects) – 02 posts
- Gen. Manager (MM) (Backlog Vacancy) – 01 post
- Manager (Fin) (Backlog Vacancy) – 01 post
- Senior Manager (Marketing) – 01 post
- Manager (operational) – 01 post
- Senior Manager (Mechanical) – 03 posts
- Manager – 09 posts
- Deputy Manager – 03 posts
- Accounts officer – 03 posts
- Officer (HR) – 03 posts
- Staff Officer Gr.1 – 02 posts
Qualification: The aspirants should have completed Diploma / Degree /Graduation / Post Graduation from a UGC or AICTE approved University.
Age Limit: The aspirant’s age should not exceed 50 years and age relaxation will be applicable for all reserved candidates who are applying for CCI Manager and Officers.
Selection Process: The candidate’s selection process will be based on personal interview.
Pay Scale: For pay scale details refer official notification.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay application fee as given ob official advertisement.
- Visit Official website www.cementcorporation.co.in
- Click on the application form and download the application form.
- Now, fill the application form without mistakes.
- Upload required documents and pay application fee.
- Send the application form to below given address.
Deputy General Manager (HR),
Cement Corporation of India Limited,
Lodhi Road Post Office,
New Delhi – 110003
Last Date to Submit Applications: 20th March 2017
CCI Manager Recruitment Notification & Application