Canara Bank was going to hiring capable candidates to the vacancies of Specialist Officer Posts. This is wonderful opportunity for the candidates who are seeking for Bank jobs. The canara Bank is a nationalized bank and it Indian state government owned bank headquartered on Bangalore, Karnataka. The interested aspirants may apply for the vacancies of Specialist Officer through online applications from the official website of Canara Bank on or before last date 5th April 2017. The candidate’s eligibility criteria, selection procedure, pay Band, application fee and application process details are mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of Canara Bank Specialist Officer
The applicants should have minimum educational qualification of 12th/Degree/Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant stream from any recognized Board or University. The aspirants lower age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st March 2017, post wise qualifications are mentioned below. The Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment details are mentioned below.
Organization Name: Canara Bank
Official Website: www.canarabank.in
Job Category: Bank Job
Job Location: India
Mode of Application: Online
Total No. of Posts: 101 Posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
Post wise Vacancies:
|S. no||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers||02|
|3||Extract. Transform & Load (ETL) Specialists||05|
|5||Data Warehouse Specialists||03|
|6||Cyber Forensic Analysts||02|
|7||Manager (Finance Analysts)||03|
|8||Manager (Data Analytics)||04|
|9||Application Security Testers||04|
|11||Information Security Administrators||01|
|12||Application / Web Security Personnel||01|
|14||Data Mining Experts||05|
|18||Senior Manager (Finance)||2|
|Total Vacancies||101 Posts|
Qualification: The applicants should have minimum educational qualification of 12th/ Degree/ Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant stream from any recognized Board or University. For post wise qualifications kindly refer official notification.
Age Limit: The aspirants lower age limit is 20 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st March 2017.
- Post 1 to 3: 20 to 30 years
- Post 4 to 15 &17: 22 to 35 years
- Post 16: 25 to 40 Years as on 1st March 2017.
Selection Process: The candidates selection process will be based on performance in written exam and followed by interview which will be conducting by the Canara Bank Recruitment Department.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates pay scale will be given following below.
- Post 1 to 3:23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Post 4 to 17:31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- Post 18:42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
Application Fee: The Application fee is Rs.100/- for the SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other category applicants.
How to Apply:
- Initially, open the official website of Canara Bank or click on direct link given below.
- Click on official notification and read it carefully.
- Hit on Application link and Open application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload the pass port size photo and signature.
- Make the payment of application fee as per applicants category.
- Finally, click on submit to finish application process.
Beginning Date of Online Applications: 15th March 2017
Closing Date of Online Applications: 5th April 2017