The Buddhist International School, Maharashtra is going to recruiting the candidates to the 825 vacancies of Primary teachers, Head Master, Teacher, Clerk and Caretakers. The candidates who are waiting for school teacher jobs in Maharashtra may apply for the Buddhist International School Vacancy by offline applications. The application forms can download from the official website of Buddhist International School and submit the filled applications on or before the last date 2nd April 2017. Here we are mentioned complete details of Buddhist International School Recruitment like vacancies information, qualifications, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application and process.
Eligibility Criteria of School Teaching Staff
The applicants should have SSLC/ HSC or M.Com/ M.Ed/ MSC/ MA or H.S.C with D.Ed/ D.T.Ed or B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Ed, H.S.C or B.A, B.Com or B.Sc, MS-CIT with Tally from a recognized University or Board, post wise qualifications are given below. The aspirants age should between lower age limit and upper age limits as mentioned below. The applicants no need to pay any application fee for the Buddhist International School vacancies.
Details of Buddhist International School Recruitment
Name of The School: Buddhist International School, Aurangabad
Official Portal: www.buddhistinternationalschool.com
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application mode: Offline
No of Vacancies: 825 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Head Master – 100 posts
- Clerk – 100 posts
- Sipahi/ Caretaker – 100 osts
- HS/ Madhyamik Teacher – 175 posts
- Primary Teacher – 350 posts
Qualification: The post wise qualifications are mentioned below.
- Sipahi/ Caretaker: The candidates should have passed SSLC/ HSC from any approved Board.
- Head Master: The candidates should have Completed M.Com/ M.Ed/ MSC/ MAfrom any recognized University.
- Primary Teacher: The applicants should have H.S.C with D.Ed/ D.T.Ed from any government approved Institute.
- HS/ Madhyamik Teacher: The aspirants should have passed in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Ed from a recognized university.
- Clerk: The contender qualification must be H.S.C, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, MS-CIT, Tally from a government approved Board or University.
Age Limit: The aspirants age should between lower age limit and upper age limits as mentioned on official notification.
Selection Process: The applied contender will be shortlisted by their performance in written exam and followed by interview.
Pay Band: The candidates will get the pay band as best in the industry as per the norms of Buddhist International School.
Application Fee: The applicants should have to pay application fee as given on authenticated advertisement.
- Firstly, Logon to official portal of Buddhist International School or click given below link.
- Click on official notification and read it carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it without mistakes.
- Attach required documents and send to given below address by Speed Post.
|Buddhist International School
English Medium CBSE Pattern,
Gut No.404, Chowka, Tq.Dist. Aurangabad,
Aurangabad- Jalgaon Road,
Behind Lokottara Buddha Vihar,
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Starting Date to Submit Application: 18th March 2017
Last Date to Submit Applications: 2nd April 2017