BT Group Off Campus 2016 is going to conduct by the BT Group for all eligible candidates. BT Group plc is a holding company which owns British Telecommunications plc, trading as BT, a British multinational telecommunications services company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. This recruitment is for Associate Network Designer vacancies. The organization want to recruit the eligible and talented candidates to work in the organization. So the candidates who are searching for the BT Group Jobs are now apply for these vacancies on or before the last.
To apply for BT Group Off Campus 2016 candidates must be a B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech completed candidates and New graduate entry, A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc. so interested and eligible candidates are apply for BT Group Fresher Vacancies on or before the 9 September 2016. If the candidates are eligible then candidates will get the conformation mail to attend for the interview.
Details of BT Group Recruitment 2016
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.btplc.com
FIELD OF WORKING: IT/Software Industry
JOB ROLE: Associate Network Designer
JOB ID: 46246
SALARY OFFERED: Best in Industry
JOB LOCATION: Haryana
LAST DATE: 9 September 2016
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B. tech/M.E/M. Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Fresher
- New graduate entry.
- A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNP, MCSE, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
- Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
- Able to respond to standard manager requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although horizons will probably be limited to own team.
- Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organise own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
- Can ask questions and check for understanding.
- Can provide explanations clearly and precisely.
- Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals, and can build stable and useful working relationships.
- Awareness of costs related to own work area.
How to apply BT Group Jobs
- Interested and eligible candidates visit official website or direct link given below.
- Click on apply online
- Then fill the application form
- And submit
Last date to apply online: 9 September 2016
Click here to apply online for BT Group Fresher Vacancies