The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) was inviting the applications for recruiting the capable candidates to the vacancies of Stipendiary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk and Technician-C (Boiler Operator). The candidates who are searching for jobs in the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre can utilize this opportunity to get jobs in BARC. The dynamic and eligible applicants may apply online from the official website of BARC on are before the last date 31st January 2017. Open the official website of BARC and click on online application form and fill the application form without any mistake and then click on submit option to finish the application process. The candidate’s selection process will be based on written exam and skill test. The selected candidates will get the pay band as mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria of BARC Stipendiary Trainees
The candidates should have SSC or HSC with ITI in relevant field to apply the vacancies of Upper Division Clerk and Technician-C and Graduate Degree in relevant field to apply the jobs of Stipendiary Trainees. The contender age should between 18 to 27 years for Upper Division Clerk, 18 to 22 years for Stipendiary Trainees and 18 to 25 years for Technician-C. The age relaxation will be applicable for selected applicants as per the norms of the India Government.
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Official website: www.barc.gov.in
Application Type: Online
Job Category: Government jobs
No. of Posts: 99 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Stipendiary Trainee: 86 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Technician-C (Boiler Operator): 03 Posts
Qualification: The post wise qualification is given below.
- Stipendiary Trainees: The applicants should have HSC or SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate with trade certificate in relevant discipline for any approved Board or Institute.
- Upper Division Clerk: The contenders should have Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or Organization with an aggregate of 50% marks and minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English.
- Technician: The candidates should have SSC with Boiler Attendant’s Certificate from any recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit: The vacancies wise age limits are mentioned below.
- Stipendiary Trainees: 18 to 22 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Technician: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: The applicant’s selection process will be based on following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.100/- for the candidates who are belongs to General/OBC/BC, and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Service application.
Pay Scale: The selected applicant’s pay scale details are given below.
- Stipendiary Trainees: 6200/- (Per Month)
- Upper Division Clerk: 25500/- (Per Month)
- Technician-C (Boiler Operator): 25500/- (Per Month)
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of www.barc.gov.in
- Click on online application form
- Fill the application without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee
- Upload recent photo graph of applicant along with signature.
- Submit and take printout for future reference.
Opening Date of Online applications: 7th January 2017
Closing Date of Online Applications: 31st January 2017