Directorate General Assam Rifles was announced a recruitment notification for hiring capable candidates for the vacancies of Naib Subedar staff nurse, Rifleman female attendant, rifleman aya and others posts. Assam Rifles is an oddest Central Para Military Force in India, its mission to provide the safety of alluvial plains in Assam Now it is going to conducting a recruitment rally on January/February 2017. The interested and eligible candidates may apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 by sending their filled application forms on or before last date along with self attested required documents. The application forms can download from the official site of Assam Rifles. For more information need log on to www.assamrifles.gov.in.
Eligibility of Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally
Before to apply the Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally the applicants need to follow the qualification and age limits as mentioned below. The candidates should have minimum 10th or 12th or ITI or Diploma or Graduation or Post Graduation from any state or central government recognized university or organization or board. The candidate’s age limit should between 12 years to 25 years for Personal Assistant vacancies, 21 years to 28 years for the jobs of Hindi Translator and 18 years to 23 years for other vacancies of Assam Rifles Recruitment. The age relaxation will be applicable as per rules and conditions of the Assam government
Name of organization: Assam Rifles
Job Type: Central Level Job
Official web portal: www.assamrifles.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline
Total Vacant Posts: not mentioned
Name of the Post:
- Personal Assistant
- Religious Teacher JCO
- Electrical Mechanical engineer
- Hindi Translator
Qualification: The candidate should have following qualification for apply Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally
- Clerk: 12th pass and English typing speed 30 W.P.M
- Personal Assistant: 12th pass with good in transcription from Hindi and English on computer
- Religious Teacher JCO: The candidates should have Graduation degree
- Communication: 10th Class
- Electrical Mechanical engineer: 10th + industrial training certificate
- Engineer: 10th + Diploma in civil Engineering
- Medical: 10+2 pass with Biology as subject.
- Hindi Translator: Post-Graduation Degree
- Tradesmen: 10th pass
|Name of Post||Age Limit (years)|
|Religious Teacher JCO||18-23|
|Electrical Mechanical engineer||18-23|
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination Test
Pay Scale: The appointed aspirants will get the salary as per rule of Assam Rifles.
The candidates who are belong to General and OBC should pay the application fee of Rs.50/- in the mode of DD, other candidates no need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official site www.assamrifles.gov.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send to the given below address.
GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES,
(RECRUITMENT BRANCH), LAITKOR, SHILLONG
MEGHALAYA – 793010
Last Date of receiving application: Update soon