Hi!….,friends welcome to Assam government jobs official website www.indiajobzs.com. Here we have an Assam Public Services Commission (APSC) recruitment Notification. The APSC is inviting application forms for the vacancies of Assistant engineer and inspectors. The candidates who are searching for government jobs in Assam may apply for the Assam Assistant engineer and inspectors by offline applications. The prescribed applicants can download from official website of APSC and send to the APSC authorities on or before last date 6th April 2017. The candidates qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and application process details are mentioned below about the APSC Assistant Engineer and Inspector Recruitment.
Eligibility of Assam Assistant Engineer and Inspector
The candidates should have completed Degree in any engineering or technology from any recognized university or Passed A&B of Associate Member of Institute of Engineering, post wise qualifications are mentioned below. The aspirants minimum age limit is 23 years and maximum age limit is 43 years as on 1st January 2017. The upper age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/STP/STH/PWD applicants as per the rules of Assam Government.
Organization Name: Assam Public Services Commission (APSC)
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Assam
Job Category: State Government Jobs
No of Posts: 56 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 54 posts
- Inspector – 2 posts
- Inspector: The candidates should have completed Degree in any engineering or technology from any recognized university, Preferably Mechanical/Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer: The candidates should have completed Degree in civil engineering or Passed parts A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a Certificate to that affect from the institution of Engineers (India).
- Inspector: 23 years to 43 years as on 1st January 2017 and upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/STP/STH/PWD applicants.
- Assistant Engineer: 21 years to 43 years as on 1st January 2017 and upper age relaxation 5 years for SC/STP/STH/PWD applicants.
Selection Process: The candidates selection will be depending on written exam and followed by interview.
Pay Scale: The pay band will be Rs. 12000/- to Rs.40000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- plus other allowances.
Application Fee: For application fee details kindly refer official notification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official portal of APSC or click on given below link.
- Open official advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now, download the application form and fill it.
- Attach required documents and send to given below address.
Last Date: 6th April 2017