Assam Public Service Commission has published a notification for recruiting the capable aspirants to the vacancies of Scientific Officer and Senior Scientific Assistant Officer. Here we have good news for the job seekers who are waiting for jobs as Scientific Officers. The candidates who are eligible and interested in APSC Scientific Officer Recruitment may apply by pre formatted application form. The applications are available on authenticated portal of Assam Public Service Commission and last date to receiving prescribed applications is 8th February 2017. The applicant’s selection process will be based on written exam and interview. The candidates who are selected for the Scientific Officer and Senior Scientific Assistant Officer they will get the pay scale as mentioned below. For more details about the Assam Public Service Commission recruitment kindly refer the official notification.
Eligibility of APSC Scientific Officer
The candidates who are interested in Scientific Officer and Senior Scientific Assistant Officer recruitment they must follow the eligibility details as mentioned below. The candidates should have M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute. The applicant’s lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 45 years (applicant’s age should between 21 to 45 years and should not exceed more 45 years) as on 1st January 2017. The Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Assam Public Service Commission.
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Job Category: Government jobs
Job Location: Assam
Mode of Application: offline
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
No. of Vacancies: 22
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Director – 04
- Senior Scientific Officer – 05
- Scientific Officer – 06
- Junior Scientific Officer – 03
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 04
Qualification: The candidates should have M.Sc. or B.Sc. in relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute. For post wise qualification refer official notification.
Age Limit: The applicant’s lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 45 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- Deputy Director:12000/– to Rs.40000/- with GP of Rs.6300/-
- Senior Scientific Officer:12000/– to Rs.40000/- with GP of Rs.6100/-
- Scientific Officer:12000/– to Rs.40000/- with GP of Rs.5400/-
- Junior Scientific Officer:8000/– to Rs.35000/- with GP of Rs.5100/-
- Senior Scientific Assistant:8000/– to Rs.35000/- with GP of Rs.4300/-
Application fee: No need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of APSC
- Click on notification and read it
- Open the application form and download it
- Fill the application form
- Submit to the authorities by speed post or registered post.
Last date to receive the application forms: 8th February 2017